Content Usage & Attribution Policy
Thanks for your interest in sharing our content. We are delighted that you value our work. Before you do so, here are some general rules to follow.
*Please note, all of our content is copyrighted and we operate under © All Rights Reserved clause. It means that if you don’t abide by our usage policies, we have the right to legally pursue you.
What This Is Pétanque content can you use? And how?
- You may share links to any of our content on your website or social media channels.
- You may reference or quote up to 80 words of our text content, as long as you abide by our content attribution policy.
- You cannot reproduce in full or in excess of 80 words, any of our text content without our prior consent.
- Our copyrighted images may be used for personal use without the need to obtain consent.
- Our images must not be used outside of personal use, for purposes such as commercial use or monetary gain without our prior consent & a valid license agreement.
- You cannot monetize on the content we provide you free of charge.
- You cannot claim our content as your original ideas and publish as your own on any platform.
- Identifiable people from our content, may not appear in a bad light or in a way that is offensive.
- We retain the right to revoke publication of our copyrighted material at any time.
Content Attribution Policy
- You must cite This Is Petanque as a source. (E.g: © thisIsPétanque.com, 2020)
- Where possible you should link back to our original source you are referencing.
Respect the hard work of This Is Petanque and keep these restrictions in mind. For more information on Intellectual Property Rights/Copyright please visit the UK government website. https://www.gov.uk/intellectual-property-an-overview